We offer preventative maintenance plans on your HVAC systems including heat pumps, furnaces, and air conditioners. Each plan includes 2 inspections per year, complete unit cleaning with each inspection, and a 15% discount on any repairs that are needed and found as a result of your maintenance check. Our technicians are not only highly skilled in HVAC maintenance, but they are also honest and genuine people. They will never try to sell you unnecessary repairs or replacements, nor will they ever pressure you into any work.
Every employee at ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc. knows that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we work to build relationships with our customers. Trustworthy and high-quality work is how we build those relationships and we would never jeopardize that. Regular maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your HVAC system and prevent costly repairs. Call us today to set up your first maintenance check and cleaning!
What’s Included With a Comfort Zone Membership?
As a Comfort Zone Member, you will receive:
- Two complete system checks annually.
- Free comprehensive cleaning with each check.
- 15% discount on any repairs of your heating and cooling system.
- Priority emergency service.
- Maintains factory warranty.
Each visit includes:
- One precision tune-up.
- Professional cleaning of heating and/or cooling equipment.
- Rejuvenation of your air conditioner.
- Safety check.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
A home’s heating and air system is often the most expensive item in the home. Regular maintenance and cleaning can ensure that you protect your investment and remain comfortable indoors.
ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers plans for your furnace, heat pump, and air conditioner. We provide a thorough inspection and cleaning twice a year, often just as the seasons are changing. This means that you can turn on your heat in the fall and air conditioner in the summer knowing that they will come on and operate perfectly.
While this peace of mind is priceless, our maintenance plans are quite affordable. And, while our technician is inspecting your system, if a repair is needed, he comes fully prepared and can often perform the work while still on site. All repairs found during a regular maintenance appointment receive a 15% discount, too.
- Extend the life of your HVAC system.
- Prevent uncomfortable equipment breakage.
- Catch problems before they become more expensive.
- Simple, worry free appointments.
- Keeps your system clean, year round.
- Confidence knowing when the season changes, your home will be comfortable.
- Prevent your HVAC system from becoming a health and safety hazard.