Duct Sealing Services in Yakima, WA
Ellensburg, Cle Elum & the surrounding areasGive us a call today: 509-248-8368
Breached and leaking ductwork is an issue for your home comfort as well as your indoor air quality. Air leaks may not seem like a big deal, but they can have a large impact on your quality of life. Contact ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc today to learn about our Yakima area duct sealing services. You can count on:
- Helpful and Knowledgeable Staff
- A+ Rating from the BBB
- Quality Workmanship
Your home comfort shouldn’t be a battle. Please reach out to our team to learn how we can help improve your indoor air quality!
Contact “Your Home Comfort Hero” today for more about our duct sealing services!
Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Professional duct sealing is a service that ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc offers to seal up leaking ductwork, but why is this necessary? Well, you are paying good money for your HVAC systems to keep you at a comfortable temperature. If your air ducts have tears and leaks in them, then you’re losing that insulation. You can lose as much as 30% of the conditioned or heated air you’re paying for through ductwork breaches!
You should consider Aeroseal duct sealing if you notice:
- Weak airflow from your HVAC vents
- Poor indoor air quality overall
- Higher than average energy bills when you operate your HVAC systems
- Hissing noises when your system is running
If you suspect any kind of problem with your ductwork, it’s a good idea to reach out to our professionals to have things checked out!
Aeroseal is the leading solution in duct sealing! After all, despite the name, "duct tape" is not a good long-term solution to damaged ductwork. At ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc, we use Aeroseal to provide your ductwork with effective sealing.
- Aeroseal is a non-toxic and water-based solution that is applied to the interior of your ductwork.
- Aeroseal is an American-made technology and has been used in homes for over two decades.
- Aeroseal duct sealing helps to improve air quality, energy efficiency, and home comfort.
- Learn more about the advantages of Aeroseal here.