You want to keep your house comfortable all year, but keeping it at an ideal temperature can take a toll on your utility bills. To reduce these costs, consider a ductless mini split system instead of a forced-air system. These energy-efficient units can keep your home at the desired temperature without causing high bills. For installations and repairs in the Yakima and Ellensburg, WA areas, call ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc. We’re dedicated to improving the lives of our customers.
Does your air conditioner need to be repaired or replaced? Contact us for air conditioning services.
Advantages of Ductless Mini Split Systems
Installing a ductless mini split heating and air conditioning system in your home can provide many advantages. Some of the benefits can include:
- Lower utility bills: This system operates more efficiently, resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: This unit lets you set various temperatures in every room throughout your property.
- Easy installation: These systems can be installed easily by a professional as they do not require ductwork or other major alterations to your property.
- Quiet operation: These units do not make as much noise when they operate as forced- air systems.
- Take up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, typically on a wall or ceiling.
If you’re interested in these benefits, call our experts at ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc. We install several types of ductless mini-split systems, including those from Coleman.
How To Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split Unit
It’s important to keep your ductless mini split system functioning properly all year to ensure it can effectively heat and cool your home. To ensure it works when you need it most, perform these maintenance tasks on the unit:
- Change the filters regularly: Change the filters once a month to help reduce utility bills and keep your home comfortable.
- Schedule regular inspections: Schedule regular maintenance services with a professional at least once a year to ensure the unit is working as expected.
- Inspect interior components: During routine maintenance, ensure the contractor examines the inside of the unit to make sure all of the components are functioning properly.
Is your furnace failing to warm your house to the desired temperature? Call us to learn about our furnace repair services.
How To Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split System
One of the main benefits of installing a ductless mini split system in your home is it can help save money. Eventually, the unit may even pay for itself. These systems offer zoned cooling and heating options, allowing you to keep the rooms you’re currently in comfortable, and not keep rooms you don’t use very often at an ideal temperature. This can allow you to save up to 50 percent on your utility bills each month.