Has your aging furnace slowly started to show signs of wear and tear? Instead of enduring another season with less-than-ideal indoor temperatures, or just wishing and hoping that your unit makes it through the year, proactively replace your existing unit before it completely fails. Call ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc. for furnace installation services in the Yakima and Ellensburg, WA areas. We guarantee satisfaction!
For maximum climate control in your home, install a ductless mini split system. Call us to schedule services!
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Don’t wait until your furnace breaks down in the middle of winter to replace it. Instead, watch for these signs that can indicate you need a new system installed:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its expected lifespan.
- Your system isn’t heating your home to the desired temperature, meaning it is losing efficiency.
- There are cracks in your unit. This can be especially dangerous if there is a crack in the heat exchanger, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak. You should have any cracks inspected by a professional as soon as possible.
- There is an increase in your monthly utility bills without a change in your usage. This can be another sign that your unit is losing efficiency and is overworking.
- Your unit needs multiple - or costly - repairs.
If you experience these issues, call ThermAll Heating & Cooling, Inc. We install several types of furnaces, including those from Lennox and Goodman.
Benefits of Installing a New System
Installing a new furnace can ensure your home heats to the right temperature. It can also provide other advantages, including:
- The latest features and technology to provide you with maximum climate control.
- A more energy-efficient unit. New systems can use up to 30% less energy than older units.
- A unit that makes less noise. New units are quieter than older units.
- More consistent heating. New models provide more even heating throughout your home than older systems, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Does your furnace need a tune-up before winter’s cold temperatures arrive? Call us to schedule furnace repair services.
Common Furnace Problems
Ideally, your furnace would run perfectly all the time. However, that is not always the case. Some common problems you might encounter with your unit can include:
- Lack of maintenance: If you don’t have your unit inspected by a professional at least once a year it can lead to numerous issues with your system.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Failing to replace your filters regularly - at least every three months - can cause debris to build up. This can cause your unit to overwork and result in poor indoor air quality in your home.
- Wear and tear: As your unit ages it may develop issues that will require more frequent repairs.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If the temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat you should have the device inspected by a contractor.
- Inadequate airflow: Disrupted airflow can cause your unit to overheat. If you suspect there’s an issue you should have it examined by a professional.
- Carbon monoxide leak: A carbon monoxide leak is one of the most serious problems you may encounter with your unit. If you have a leak you should immediately evacuate your home and then seek professional help to repair the problem.